The Third Annual Day of Thrones is back and this time winter is coming!
Co-presented by O, Miami; Commissioner Ken Russell; and The New Tropic, Day of Thrones is an epic, team-competition battle of “field day”-style games mixed with nerdy brain games.
Four “houses” compete against one another at Margaret Pace Park in Edgewater. All will have fun, but there can be only one house sitting on the throne at the end.
For those that missed it last year, don’t suffer from FOMO this year.
What to expect:
– Tug O, War
– Bobbing for tropical fruit
– Potato-Poetry Sack Relay Race
– Brain Games
– Music from beloved local DJ HottPants
– "Fight Me With Words" a huge poetry pillow fight by artist Bernadette Despujols
– Tons of fun and LOTS more!
Participant Age Minimum: 5 years old
Saturday, April 28nd, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Margaret Pace Park
1745 N Bayshore Dr
Miami, FL 33132